Wednesday, October 8, 2008

What is Addison going to be for Halloween????

A butterfly!





I recently found some cute purple butterfly wings for Addison to wear for Halloween. I know she is a little young to be trick or treating this year, but she can sure have fun dressing up. I was trying to decide on what I would want her to wear with her wings when I got the idea to make her a tutu. I really enjoyed making her purple tutu to match her butterfly wings. I even started thinking that I would enjoy making more.

If anyone is interested in a tutu for a sweet little girl, just let me know and for a reasonable price it could be yours! There are a wide range of colors that you could make them with. I used mostly purple and a little bit of pink tulle for Addison's tutu. Addison's tutu is also made with an elastic waist, but I could also make them with a ribbon tie back for longer wear.

No comments: