Thursday, January 15, 2009

Extreme Home Makeover

Did you know the Extreme Home Makeover was right here in our neck of the woods? Jason's brother Joel works for Wall Homes.........who happened to be chosen to be the builder of the Extreme Home here in Keller! So, Joel signed us up to volunteer. We had a great time. It was a neat experience to be able to contribute to. Jason was able to work by throwing bricks up to the masonary workers and I was able to help unload the Sears trucks. We even stood outside in the cold to say "Move that Bus". I will say that I am jealous because Jason did get to go inside the home! But I did get a picture of Ty! :) Watch for the episode to air in late February or the beginning of March.



2 comments:

Anna said...

Ashley, that's awesome!!! I can't wait to see that one. I actually don't usually get to watch it, but I'll be on the look-out for that episode:)

David said...

Ashley, that is awesome. That home belongs to the brother of a friend of ours. So neat that you guys went out there!

Love,
Keri