Monday, September 22, 2008

Grandpa Robinett

On Saturday night, our Grandpa Robinett finally went home to meet his Savior. Our family gathered together this week for his memorial service. We have been so lucky to have had him with us for so long and I feel so blessed to have had all of my grandparents for this long. He was truely sourrounded by a loving family. He had my sweet Grandmother and Aunt Theresa who took great care of him daily and my Aunt Yvonne, Uncle Nathan and my dad who all loved and visited him often. He lived to be 88 years old. He and my grandmother had just celebrated 67 years of marriage. I wish that we could have gone to visit him more often these past few months. I am so proud of my brother Wesley for visiting with our grandpa weekly. I am also thankful that Jason and I were able to take Addison to recently visit him.

1 comment:

carridawn said...

We are so sorry. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. So glad that y'all were able to visit with him recently - what a sweet time. How blessed you are to have such a loving family. Thinking of you-
love,
the moores