Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Christmas in August

We are excited to know that Allegra and Andrew will be coming for a nice long visit this year for Chirstmas! They will get to stay from Dec. 24th until Jan. 5th. I know that Miss. Addison will look forward to finally meeting her Aunt Allegra and cousin Andrew. I am also looking forward to seeing my nephew .... it has been 2 years since we have seen Andrew in person. I know that he has grown so much since the last time we saw him. He is already looking like a little man.

Get your cameras ready, it will be so much fun!


1 comment:

Aaron, Lacey, Audrey and Elle said...

Hi Ashley!! Wow, we haven't seen you guys in so long! I found you on the Hsiao's blog. They are in our Sunday school class. It seems like everyone has a blog these days! Your little girl is so adorable! Our baby girl will be 1 month old tomorrow. I'm so glad we found you guys!

Love,
Lacey Headley